List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fish Kungfu Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:RE: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS - doesnt??
View as plain text
>Maybe what I am seeing in the Query Browser area is in fact a Warning
>message and not an error!!

Ahhh...yes maybe that's it.  Just fyi, here is the detail of the warning:

mysql> drop table if exists recipes;
Query OK, 0 rows affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)

mysql> SHOW WARNINGS;
| Level | Code | Message                 |
| Note  | 1051 | Unknown table 'recipes' |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Cheers....Fish
~~Second Life addict ~~