List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:August 12 2008 5:34am
Subject:Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATION
View as plain text
Add additional option to my.cnf
[mysqld]
relay-log-purge=1

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Brown, Charles <CBrown@stripped> wrote:

> Here is what I'm getting
>
> mysql> change master to  master_host = 'naxbmisq01.bmi.com', master_user
> = 'repl', master_password = 'repl';
> ERROR 1201 (HY000): Could not initialize master info structure; more
> error messages can be found in the MySQL error log
> mysql> reset slave;
> Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>
> mysql> change master to  master_host = 'naxbmisq01.bmi.com', master_user
> = 'repl', master_password = 'repl';
> ERROR 29 (HY000): File './naxbmisq02-relay-bin.000157' not found
> (Errcode: 2)
> mysql>

I'm a MySQL DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:
http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn

Thread
SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson10 Aug
  • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley10 Aug
    • can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
      • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONJim Lyons10 Aug
        • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONDavid Giragosian10 Aug
          • RE: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
          • RE: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
            • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONMoon's Father12 Aug
    • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson10 Aug
      • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley11 Aug
        • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson11 Aug
          • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley11 Aug
  • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPerrin Harkins11 Aug
    • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson11 Aug