List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:August 11 2008 6:59pm
Subject:Re: Failed to initialize the master info structure
View as plain text
The first thing that occurs to me is to double-check the r/w
permissions in your data directory.  I assume you are logged into
mysql as root when you attempt this command?

 - michael dykman

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Brown, Charles <CBrown@stripped> wrote:
> Can someone tell me why I am getting this message whenever I issued a
> "CHANGE MASTER" command?
>
> @40000000489f38462d0bedd4 080810 13:49:32 [ERROR] Failed to initialize
> the master info structure
>

> Thanks
> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and
> may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
>
> If you have received this communication in error, please erase
> all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us
> immediately.
>
> Thank you.

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong. Some models are useful.
Thread
Help with Table structureVelen10 Aug
  • Re: Help with Table structureChris W11 Aug
  • Re: Help with Table structureVelen11 Aug
    • Failed to initialize the master info structureCharles Brown11 Aug
      • Re: Failed to initialize the master info structureMichael Dykman11 Aug
        • Re: Failed to initialize the master info structureMoon's Father12 Aug