List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:August 11 2008 5:47pm
Subject:Failed to initialize the master info structure
View as plain text
Can someone tell me why I am getting this message whenever I issued a
"CHANGE MASTER" command?

@40000000489f38462d0bedd4 080810 13:49:32 [ERROR] Failed to initialize
the master info structure

Thanks

immediately.

Thank you.
Help with Table structureVelen10 Aug
  • Re: Help with Table structureChris W11 Aug
  • Re: Help with Table structureVelen11 Aug
    • Failed to initialize the master info structureCharles Brown11 Aug
      • Re: Failed to initialize the master info structureMichael Dykman11 Aug
        • Re: Failed to initialize the master info structureMoon's Father12 Aug