List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Waterson Date:August 10 2008 10:47pm
Subject:Re: SELECT N records from each category
View as plain text
This one time, at band camp, Peter Brawley <peter.brawley@stripped> wrote:

> Vague? Not in the slightest. General? Indeed, by design.

I have read this before..
It uses a single table, I am using multiple tables. I am not selecting
the TOP 10 or whatever. This example has no relationships where the
schema I presented does.

If you dont know the answer, just leave it out, but thanks for your efforts.
If anybody can steer me in the right direction here, that would be great.

Kevin
Thread
SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson10 Aug
  • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley10 Aug
    • can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
      • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONJim Lyons10 Aug
        • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONDavid Giragosian10 Aug
          • RE: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
          • RE: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
            • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONMoon's Father12 Aug
    • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson10 Aug
      • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley11 Aug
        • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson11 Aug
          • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley11 Aug
  • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPerrin Harkins11 Aug
    • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson11 Aug