List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Giragosian Date:August 10 2008 5:54pm
Subject:Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATION
View as plain text
On 8/10/08, Jim Lyons <jlyons4435@stripped> wrote:

> you should probably just resync your slave.  If it hasn't run for over a
> month then there's not a lot of point in trying to start it up.  Even if
> you
> did start the slave (which seems doubtful) you'd have over a month's worth
> of commands to make up.
>
> > You can tell mysql to not keep relay logs that have already been used.

What's the command or setting for this action?

--David.

Thread
SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson10 Aug
  • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley10 Aug
    • can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
      • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONJim Lyons10 Aug
        • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONDavid Giragosian10 Aug
          • RE: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
          • RE: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONCharles Brown10 Aug
            • Re: can some please help me -- REPLICATIONMoon's Father12 Aug
    • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson10 Aug
      • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley11 Aug
        • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson11 Aug
          • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPeter Brawley11 Aug
  • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryPerrin Harkins11 Aug
    • Re: SELECT N records from each categoryKevin Waterson11 Aug