List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AndrewMcHorney Date:August 8 2008 5:25pm
Subject:MySQL Administrator Login Error
View as plain text
Hello

I tried to login using localhost and root as user id with no password
since I temporarily did not enter one when I installed the software.
I am getting the following error message:

MySQL Error Number 1045
Access denied for user 'root@localhost' (using password:NO)

The port select is 3036.

What does this error mean?

Andrew

Thread
MySQL Administrator Login ErrorAndrewMcHorney8 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Administrator Login ErrorDavid Giragosian8 Aug
    • Re: MySQL Administrator Login ErrorAndrewMcHorney8 Aug
      • Re: MySQL Administrator Login ErrorMadan Thapa9 Aug
  • Re: MySQL Administrator Login ErrorMadan Thapa8 Aug