List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Goodge Date:August 2 2008 9:24pm
Subject:Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?
View as plain text
Skip Evans wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> What is the most effective way to block HTML code in insert statements?
>
> I have a client with a comments form that is being bombarded with people
> inserting references to their own sites, etc, and I need an effective
> way to filter basically any HTML tags at all.

You'll need to do that before inserting it into the database. How you do
that depends on which scripting language you're using to generate the
inserts.

Mark
Thread
Blocking HTML code in inserts?Skip Evans2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Mr. Shawn H. Corey2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Mark Goodge2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Shannon Wade3 Aug
    • RE: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Martin Gainty3 Aug
Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?chaim.rieger3 Aug