List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mr. Shawn H. Corey Date:August 2 2008 9:21pm
Subject:Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?
View as plain text
On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 16:16 -0500, Skip Evans wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> What is the most effective way to block HTML code
> in insert statements?
>
> I have a client with a comments form that is being
> bombarded with people inserting references to
> their own sites, etc, and I need an effective way
> to filter basically any HTML tags at all.
>
> Thanks,
> Skip

You have to pre-process your data to remove them.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

"Where there's duct tape, there's hope."

"Perl is the duct tape of the Internet."
        Hassan Schroeder, Sun's first webmaster

Thread
Blocking HTML code in inserts?Skip Evans2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Mr. Shawn H. Corey2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Mark Goodge2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Shannon Wade3 Aug
    • RE: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Martin Gainty3 Aug
Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?chaim.rieger3 Aug