List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Skip Evans Date:August 2 2008 9:16pm
Subject:Blocking HTML code in inserts?
View as plain text
Hey all,

What is the most effective way to block HTML code
in insert statements?

I have a client with a comments form that is being
bombarded with people inserting references to
their own sites, etc, and I need an effective way
to filter basically any HTML tags at all.

Thanks,
Skip
--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC
503 S Baldwin St, #1
Madison, WI 53703
608-250-2720
http://bigskypenguin.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Check out PHPenguin, a lightweight and versatile
PHP/MySQL, AJAX & DHTML development framework.
http://phpenguin.bigskypenguin.com/
Thread
Blocking HTML code in inserts?Skip Evans2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Mr. Shawn H. Corey2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Mark Goodge2 Aug
  • Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Shannon Wade3 Aug
    • RE: Blocking HTML code in inserts?Martin Gainty3 Aug
Re: Blocking HTML code in inserts?chaim.rieger3 Aug