List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:walter harms Date:July 30 2008 4:09pm
Subject:Re: spool log to a file
View as plain text
that is a shell question using bash/ksh stuff you can use this:

mysql -uroot -pxxx  -Dtest  -s -e  'select * from amc_25;' > aaaa1.txt 2>&1

Ananda Kumar wrote:
> The problem with below statement is that, if i there is any error in sql
> statements it does not get written to aaaa1.txt. So, even if there is any
> error, how can i get it written to aaaa1.txt.
>
> mysql -uroot -pxxx  -Dtest  -s -e  'select * from amc_25;' > aaaa1.txt
>

> On 7/29/08, Mary Bahrami <mbahrami@stripped> wrote:
>> I use
>> mysql -uroot -pxxx  -Dtest  -s -e  'select * from amc_25;' > aaaa1.txt
>>
>> but it would be nice to see other solutions...

Thread
spool log to a fileAnanda Kumar29 Jul
  • RE: spool log to a fileMary Bahrami29 Jul
    • Re: spool log to a fileAnanda Kumar30 Jul
      • Re: spool log to a filewalter harms30 Jul
Re: spool log to a fileAnanda Kumar30 Jul