List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:July 30 2008 6:51am
Subject:Re: spool log to a file
View as plain text
The problem with below statement is that, if i there is any error in sql
statements it does not get written to aaaa1.txt. So, even if there is any
error, how can i get it written to aaaa1.txt.

mysql -uroot -pxxx  -Dtest  -s -e  'select * from amc_25;' > aaaa1.txt

On 7/29/08, Mary Bahrami <mbahrami@stripped> wrote:

> I use
> mysql -uroot -pxxx  -Dtest  -s -e  'select * from amc_25;' > aaaa1.txt
>
> but it would be nice to see other solutions...

Thread
spool log to a fileAnanda Kumar29 Jul
  • RE: spool log to a fileMary Bahrami29 Jul
    • Re: spool log to a fileAnanda Kumar30 Jul
      • Re: spool log to a filewalter harms30 Jul
Re: spool log to a fileAnanda Kumar30 Jul