List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mary Bahrami Date:July 28 2008 7:55pm
Subject:RE: mysqldump
View as plain text
John,

Cut out the sql that creates and loads the problem table and run it by
itself to capture the error messages as it loads; I don't know how
you're loading, but in mysql, you could do :  tee myload.out; source
tableload.sql; notee;

Then check myload.out for the errors....I had problems with loading 4.1
to 5.1 due to the change in defaults for timestamps between the
versions, just corrected the table create sql and it loaded fine.

mary