List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Ruggles Date:July 25 2008 2:34pm
Subject:How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a select
View as plain text
I may be approaching this all wrong, but I need to know a percentage of
total sales within a select statement.

So I can do something like this:
Select company, state, sales, sum(sales) / sales as percent
From Sales

Thanks,

David Ruggles
CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+
Network Engineer	Safe Data, Inc.
(910) 285-7200	david@stripped

Thread
How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a selectDavid Ruggles25 Jul
  • Re: How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a selectAnanda Kumar25 Jul
    • RE: How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a selectDavid Ruggles25 Jul
      • RE: How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a selectIan Simpson25 Jul
      • RE: How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a selectJerry Schwartz25 Jul
  • Re: How do I (can I) use aggregate functions inside a selectwalter harms25 Jul