List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Hicks Date:July 24 2008 3:50pm
Subject:Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin
function or procedure in sql?
View as plain text
Sivasakthi wrote:
> Ananda Kumar wrote:
>> which file are u talking about.
>>
>> regards
>> anandkl
>>
> Ordinary temp file.. say example in C:\output.txt
> Actually  i have given that file as input to some procedure, based on
> that modification time we have calculate some details.

It sounds like you are using a procedural language to call MySQL. Why
don't you use that language to obtain the file info?

-John
Thread
how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin functionor procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
    • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
      • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
        • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
          • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
      • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?John Hicks24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Peter Brawley24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Kevin Spencer24 Jul