List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pintér Tibor Date:July 24 2008 12:25pm
Subject:Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?
View as plain text

> I accept that.. but my requirement is , I have some no of Excel files..I
> just need to check the modified time of the files ,if it is modified
> currently then I need to open those files and convert the excel data to
> database.. otherwise i didnt change anything in my database..
>
> how can i going to achieve that?

most likely with a programming language like php, perl, c, whatever
(preferably with the one you tickle your sql)

How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Sivasakthi24 Jul
  • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Martijn Tonies24 Jul
    • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Sivasakthi24 Jul
      • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Pintér Tibor24 Jul
  • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Mr. Shawn H. Corey24 Jul