List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:July 24 2008 12:15pm
Subject:Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?
View as plain text
If windows u can use

dir <file_name>

 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is 9822-5D20

 Directory of C:\

07/26/2005  02:26 AM             1,442 archival_s.pls
               1 File(s)          1,442 bytes
               0 Dir(s)   5,230,874,624 bytes free

in unix
ls -ltr <file_name>

ls -ltr abc.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 34296 Jul 23 15:07 abc.txt

Is this what your looking at?

On 7/24/08, Sivasakthi <msivasakthi@stripped> wrote:

> Ananda Kumar wrote:
>
>> you can do that using OS command, any specific reason u want to use stored
>> proc to get this information.
>>
>> OS Command? could you explain with examples? because, I have more # of
> input files.. thats why iam going to procedure..

Thread
how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin functionor procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
    • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
      • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
        • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
          • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
      • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?John Hicks24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Peter Brawley24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Kevin Spencer24 Jul