List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sivasakthi Date:July 24 2008 12:06pm
Subject:How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?
View as plain text
Hi all,

How do I get the  file names from a certain directory in SQL?

Thanks,
Siva
Thread
How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Sivasakthi24 Jul
  • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Martijn Tonies24 Jul
    • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Sivasakthi24 Jul
      • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Pintér Tibor24 Jul
  • Re: How do I get the file names from a certain directory in SQL?Mr. Shawn H. Corey24 Jul