List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:July 24 2008 11:34am
Subject:Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?
View as plain text
you can do that using OS command, any specific reason u want to use stored
proc to get this information.

On 7/24/08, Sivasakthi <msivasakthi@stripped> wrote:

> Ananda Kumar wrote:
>
>> which file are u talking about.
>>  regards
>> anandkl
>>

> Ordinary temp file.. say example in C:\output.txt
> Actually  i have given that file as input to some procedure, based on that
> modification time we have calculate some details.

Thread
how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin functionor procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
    • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
      • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
        • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Sivasakthi24 Jul
          • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Ananda Kumar24 Jul
      • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?John Hicks24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtinfunction or procedure in sql?Peter Brawley24 Jul
  • Re: how to Get file modified time and date of file by using builtin function or procedure in sql?Kevin Spencer24 Jul