List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pedro Date:July 23 2008 10:48pm
Subject:Re: Log
View as plain text
I need to pass the user of my application pro bank.
I want to log the user's application and value of new fields or fields
updated. To then have audit of who did what.

It is really necessary to create a trigger and a table of log for each
table that want to monitor?

What do you suggest me?

Dan Nelson escreveu:
> In the last episode (Jul 23), Pedro Belmino said:
>
>> I do a system log of their log everything that is done(INSERTS, UPDADES
>> and DELETES). Okay, can be done with trigger. But I need to know who
>> performed the operation. How can I get get it inside the trigger?
>>

> Try the USER() or CURRENT_USER() functions:
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/information-functions.html#function_user
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/information-functions.html#function_current-user

Thread
LogPedro Belmino23 Jul