List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig (OFT) Weston Date:July 17 2008 6:26pm
Subject:RE: Calendar creation
View as plain text
Thanks, everybody!

Craig Weston
nfrastructure Contractor
NYS CIO/OFT
Enterprise Helpdesk Management
518-486-4569
craig.weston@stripped

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Brawley [mailto:peter.brawley@stripped]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:26 PM
To: Weston, Craig (OFT)
Cc: mysql@stripped

Craig,

>Is there any simple way to create a calendar table?

See "Make a calendar table" at
http://www.artfulsoftware.com/infotree/queries.php.

PB

Weston, Craig (OFT) wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is there any simple way to create a calendar table? For example I want
> to create a reference calendar containing all the dates of several
years
> so I can accurately represent even days where I have no data in my
data
> set.  Any ideas?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Craig
> This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the
addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was
not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise
use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.