List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig (OFT) Weston Date:July 17 2008 3:50pm
Subject:Calendar creation
View as plain text
Hi there,

Is there any simple way to create a calendar table? For example I want
to create a reference calendar containing all the dates of several years
so I can accurately represent even days where I have no data in my data
set.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise
legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in
error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy
or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

Thread
Calendar creationOFT)17 Jul
  • Re: Calendar creationRob Wultsch17 Jul
    • Re: Calendar creationJim Ginn17 Jul
  • Re: Calendar creationPeter Brawley17 Jul
    • RE: Calendar creationOFT)17 Jul