List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<hemant.pandey Date:July 11 2008 6:52am
Subject:FW: MySQL License
View as plain text
    This is regarding MySQL license we had bought for Bharti Jersey

Could you please let me know the Warranty period for the same. Also,
please let me know if we have any Maintenance and Support contract with
MySQL against this license.

If not, please provide me the quotation for the same as well.

Meanwhile, please provide me contact details for getting support from

FW: MySQL Licensehemant.pandey11 Jul
  • RE: MySQL LicenseRolando Edwards11 Jul