List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ian Simpson Date:July 8 2008 3:26pm
Subject:Re: delete query question
View as plain text
If the tables are InnoDB, you could temporarily set up a foreign key
relationship between the two, with the 'ON DELETE CASCADE' option.

--
Ian Simpson
System Administrator

This email may contain confidential information and is intended for the recipient(s) only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the
author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s) disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited and you should
destroy this mail. Information or opinions in this message shall not be treated as
neither given nor endorsed by the company. Neither the company nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses or other destructive elements and it is your responsibility to
scan any attachments.
Thread
delete query questionJeff Mckeon8 Jul
  • Re: delete query questionIan Simpson8 Jul
    • RE: delete query questionJeff Mckeon8 Jul
      • RE: delete query questionIan Simpson8 Jul
  • Re: delete query questionPeter Brawley8 Jul
    • RE: delete query questionJeff Mckeon8 Jul