List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Mckeon Date:July 8 2008 3:14pm
Subject:delete query question
View as plain text
I think this is possible but I'm having a total brain fart as to how to
construct the query..

Table2.ticket = table1.ID

Table2 is a many to 1 relationship to table1

I need to delete all records from table1 where created <
unix_timestamp(date_sub(now(), interval 3 month))
And all rows from table2 where Table2.ticket = Table1.ID (of the deleted
rows..)

Can't this be done in one query? Or two?

Thanks,

Jeff

Thread
delete query questionJeff Mckeon8 Jul
  • Re: delete query questionIan Simpson8 Jul
    • RE: delete query questionJeff Mckeon8 Jul
      • RE: delete query questionIan Simpson8 Jul
  • Re: delete query questionPeter Brawley8 Jul
    • RE: delete query questionJeff Mckeon8 Jul