List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:O. Olson Date:July 4 2008 2:56am
Subject:Create Table from Results of SQL Query
View as plain text
Hi,

	I have a SQL Query that has an inner join and it is taking too long to execute. I am
thinking of  speeding this up by dumping the result into a separate table – as I
would be requiring the result of this query many times in the future.
	I am wondering if someone could show me how to create a table from the results of the SQL
Query.

	I hope I have explained that correctly. I am ready to provide more explanation if you
feel that is necessary. Thanks a lot to those of you who help.

Thanks,
O.O.

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina
Thread
Create Table from Results of SQL QueryO. Olson4 Jul
  • Re: Create Table from Results of SQL QueryDan Nelson4 Jul
    • Re: Create Table from Results of SQL QueryO. Olson4 Jul