List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Curtis Maurand Date:July 2 2008 6:26pm
Subject:Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same server
View as plain text
Did you rebuild php against the 5.0 libraries as I suggested yesterday?
If you didn't it will only recognize the 3.23 version.  It will not be
able to talk to the 5.0 version.

Curtis

up@stripped wrote:

> It would appear that the problem isn't getting MySQL 3.23 and 5.0 to
> run on the same server with different ports and sockets, but rather
> getting mod_php to recognize both clients.  phpinfo() shows only 3.23,
> since it's in the standard path.
>
> If anyone has experience getting two different versions recognized by
> php, I'd greatly appreciate input.
>
> Thanks!
>
> James Smallacombe              PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
> up@stripped                                http://3.am

Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverup1 Jul
  • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverKevin F. O'Riordan2 Jul
    • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverup2 Jul
      • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverup2 Jul
      • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverup2 Jul
        • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverCurtis Maurand2 Jul
          • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverup2 Jul
            • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverCurtis Maurand3 Jul
              • Re: Running 2 versions of MySQL on same serverup3 Jul