List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:July 1 2008 2:50am
Subject:Re: Anybody can tell me why our data couldn't be saved incorrect character set in the database?
View as plain text
Yeah,they came from .net application and not using load data infile
statement.

The character set of my db and columns is both utf8;

Some wield thing is that the data is normal yesterday ,but they displayed
???? today after the error happened.

--
I'm a MySQL DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:
http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn

Thread
Anybody can tell me why our data couldn't be saved incorrect character set in the database?Moon's Father30 Jun
  • Re: Anybody can tell me why our data couldn't be saved incorrect character set in the database?Ananda Kumar30 Jun
    • Re: Anybody can tell me why our data couldn't be saved incorrect character set in the database?Moon's Father1 Jul
      • Re: Anybody can tell me why our data couldn't be saved incorrect character set in the database?Ananda Kumar1 Jul