List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Waynn Lue Date:July 1 2008 12:00am
Subject:Re: Queues on MySQL?
View as plain text
Thanks for the suggestion--is that essentially using within PHP?

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Jerry Schwartz
<jschwartz@stripped> wrote:
> [...]
Queues on MySQL?Waynn Lue30 Jun
  • RE: Queues on MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Jun
    • Re: Queues on MySQL?Waynn Lue1 Jul
      • RE: Queues on MySQL?Jerry Schwartz1 Jul
        • Re: Queues on MySQL?Waynn Lue1 Jul
          • RE: Queues on MySQL?Jerry Schwartz2 Jul