List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:June 30 2008 2:05pm
Subject:RE: convertion to utf-8
View as plain text

[JS] Try removing the unique key and then import the data. Take a look at
what is actually being stored. I doubt that MySQL is lying, so you need to
trace back to the source of the data, one step at a time. I've gone down
this road, and learnt quite a lot about the data conversions that go on
behind the scenes.