List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:June 26 2008 8:54pm
Subject:Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queries
View as plain text
At 10:39 AM 6/26/2008, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>thanks for the answer.
>
>Where is the error.log stored? I run the mysqladmin, it requires the
>password and it exits immediately. But I cannot find any error.log.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Guillermo

Guillermo,
       Look in the \MySQL\Data\*.err file.

      Also I don't know why you need to use threads. Why not just use a
stack instead, that way you need only 1 connection to MySQL. That's what we
used to do when a programming language didn't have threads (back in the old
days).

Mike

Thread
Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesGuillermo.Acilu26 Jun
  • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesAnanda Kumar26 Jun
    • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesGuillermo.Acilu26 Jun
      • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesGuillermo.Acilu26 Jun
        • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesAaron Blew26 Jun
      • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesmos26 Jun
        • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesGuillermo.Acilu27 Jun
          • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesjocelyn fournier27 Jun
            • Re: Performance problem with more than 500 concurrent queriesGuillermo.Acilu27 Jun