List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 17 2008 10:10am
Subject:Re: delete a data from 3 tables
View as plain text
Hi,

>I created 3 tables namely authen_tbl,profile_tbl,astro_tbl,in which column
name mail as primary key in authen_tbl table ,
>query:
>pid int primary key auto_increment,
>foreign key (mail) references authen_tbl(mail)
>given in astro_tbl table
>and
>query
>foreign key(pid) references profile_tbl(pid)
>given in astro_tbl.
>
>My problem is how to delete a data at a strech from 3 tables.

Issue a DELETE command?

What exactly is your -problem- ...

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
delete a data from 3 tablesChandra N17 Jun
  • Re: delete a data from 3 tablesMartijn Tonies17 Jun
  • R: delete a data from 3 tablesNanni Claudio17 Jun