List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:June 16 2008 4:42am
Subject:Re: enable and disable keys
View as plain text
try csplit to break the files into small chunks

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:

> How do i split file during ENABLE KEYS
>

> On 6/13/08, Krishna Chandra Prajapati <prajapatikc@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> increase bulk_insert_buffer_size and if possible split the bigger file
>> into small chunks. It will help you.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Ananda Kumar <anandkl@stripped> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>> We are doing load data into a table using LOAD DATA INFILE process. Below
>>> is
>>> the method we are following.
>>>
>>> 1. create empty table with all the indexes.
>>> 2. disable keys
>>> 3. Load data using LOAD DATA INFILE, close to 99 Million records which

--
Krishna Chandra Prajapati
MySQL DBA,
Ed Ventures e-Learning Pvt.Ltd.
1-8-303/48/15, Sindhi Colony
P.G.Road, Secunderabad.
Pin Code: 500003
Office Number: 040-66489771
Mob: 9912924044
Email-id: prajapatikc@stripped

Thread
enable and disable keysAnanda Kumar12 Jun
  • Re: enable and disable keysKen Menzel12 Jun
    • Re: enable and disable keysAnanda Kumar12 Jun
      • Re: enable and disable keysKen Menzel12 Jun
      • RE: enable and disable keysTodd M. Boyd12 Jun
        • Re: enable and disable keysAnanda Kumar12 Jun
          • RE: enable and disable keysTodd M. Boyd12 Jun
            • Re: enable and disable keysAnanda Kumar12 Jun
  • Re: enable and disable keysKrishna Chandra Prajapati13 Jun
    • Re: enable and disable keysAnanda Kumar13 Jun
      • Re: enable and disable keysKrishna Chandra Prajapati16 Jun
        • Re: enable and disable keysAnanda Kumar16 Jun
          • Re: enable and disable keysKrishna Chandra Prajapati16 Jun