List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SenTnel Date:June 15 2008 5:20am
Subject:MS SQL to MySQL select
View as plain text
Hello!

In order for me to achive the goal of migrating a MS SQL based application
to web based php / mysql I need to understand a little bit MS SQL syntax and
MySQL counterpart expression. If is not too much to ask one of you guys
could "translate" this MS SQL select to MySQL? Here's the challenge:

CREATE VIEW dbo.equipos
AS
SELECT     TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatCodigo AS Expr1,
dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatDenom AS Expr2,
                      dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatEstadoTec AS Expr3,
dbo.ESTRUCTURAPATRIMONIO.clsnodopatID,
                      dbo.[01 LOCALIZACIONES OBJETOSPATRIM].Localizacion
FROM         dbo.[01 LOCALIZACIONES OBJETOSPATRIM] INNER JOIN
                      dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO ON dbo.[01 LOCALIZACIONES
OBJETOSPATRIM].objpatID = dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatID INNER JOIN
                      dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMEQUIPOS ON
dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatID = dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMEQUIPOS.equipID INNER JOIN
                      dbo.ESTRUCTURAPATRIMONIO ON
dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatNodoEnlazID =
dbo.ESTRUCTURAPATRIMONIO.nodopatrimID
ORDER BY dbo.OBJETOSPATRIMONIO.objpatCodigo

Really appreciate your help! Thanks!