List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ian Simpson Date:June 13 2008 2:55pm
Subject:RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tables
View as plain text
Hi Guys,

Having delved a little more into the capabilities of iostat, I've
discovered that the drive bandwidth seems to be maxed out while MySQL is
running, which I'd peg as the primary candidate for the problem.

Looks like I'll be having more words with my hosting company about
this...

Thanks for all your help

--
Ian Simpson

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 10:40 -0400, Jerry Schwartz wrote:
> [...]
> >>                 >         intended recipient(s) disclosure,
> >>                 distribution, copying or
> >>                 >         printing of this email is strictly
> >>                 prohibited and you should
> >>                 >         destroy this mail. Information or opinions
> >>                 in this message
> >>                 >         shall not be treated as neither given nor
> >>                 endorsed by the
> >>                 >         company. Neither the company nor the sender
> >>                 accepts any
> >>                 >         responsibility for viruses or other
> >>                 destructive elements and
> >>                 >         it is your responsibility to scan any
> >>                 attachments.
> >>                 >
> >>                 >
> >>                 >
> >>                 > --
> >>                 > Thanks
> >>                 > Alex
> >>                 > http://alexlurthu.wordpress.com
> >>
> >>                 This email may contain confidential information and is
> >>                 intended for the recipient(s) only. If an addressing
> >>                 or transmission error has misdirected this email,
> >>                 please notify the author by replying to this email. If
> >>                 you are not the intended recipient(s) disclosure,
> >>                 distribution, copying or printing of this email is
> >>                 strictly prohibited and you should destroy this mail.
> >>                 Information or opinions in this message shall not be
> >>                 treated as neither given nor endorsed by the company.
> >>                 Neither the company nor the sender accepts any
> >>                 responsibility for viruses or other destructive
> >>                 elements and it is your responsibility to scan any
> >>                 attachments.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Thanks
> >> Alex
> >> http://alexlurthu.wordpress.com
> >
> >This email may contain confidential information and is intended for the
> >recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has
> >misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this
> >email. If you are not the intended recipient(s) disclosure,
> >distribution, copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited
> >and you should destroy this mail. Information or opinions in this
> >message shall not be treated as neither given nor endorsed by the
> >company. Neither the company nor the sender accepts any responsibility
> >for viruses or other destructive elements and it is your responsibility
> >to scan any attachments.

This email may contain confidential information and is intended for the recipient(s) only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the
author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s) disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited and you should
destroy this mail. Information or opinions in this message shall not be treated as
neither given nor endorsed by the company. Neither the company nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses or other destructive elements and it is your responsibility to
Thread
Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
  • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAlex Arul Lurthu13 Jun
    • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
      • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAnanda Kumar13 Jun
        • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAlex Arul Lurthu13 Jun
          • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
            • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAlex Arul Lurthu13 Jun
            • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesJerry Schwartz13 Jun
              • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
                • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesJerry Schwartz13 Jun
                  • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
                    • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesWm Mussatto13 Jun
                      • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
                        • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesNick Adams15 Jun