List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Arul Lurthu Date:June 13 2008 12:13pm
Subject:Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tables
View as plain text
Please check if the my.cnf configurations to be the same.

 What are your configuration parameters in terms of innodh flush log trx
commit , bin logging, sync binlog and innodb unsafe for binlog ?

If the systems have raid, check if the BBWC is enabled on the new host and
WB is enabled.

--
Thanks
Alex

Thread
Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
  • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAlex Arul Lurthu13 Jun
    • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
      • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAnanda Kumar13 Jun
        • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAlex Arul Lurthu13 Jun
          • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
            • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesAlex Arul Lurthu13 Jun
            • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesJerry Schwartz13 Jun
              • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
                • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesJerry Schwartz13 Jun
                  • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
                    • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesWm Mussatto13 Jun
                      • RE: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesIan Simpson13 Jun
                        • Re: Very slow inserts into InnoDB tablesNick Adams15 Jun