List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:June 12 2008 6:40pm
Subject:Re: Function Still Not Working
View as plain text
> Any difference in default collation?

Not sure what that is.  I'm using a visual tool (EMS) to create my function,
and it doesn't offer that option.  I could update it using the command
prompt, however.  I may try that later.

Thread
Function Still Not WorkingJesse12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingMartijn Tonies12 Jun
    • RE: Function Still Not WorkingTodd M. Boyd12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingSebastian Mendel12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse12 Jun
    • RE: Function Still Not WorkingTodd M. Boyd13 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse13 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse15 Jun