List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Date:June 12 2008 6:38pm
Subject:Re: Function Still Not Working
View as plain text
>I am curious about that, as well. It brings to mind a discussion that
>happened on this list last week (I believe) about case
>sensitive/insensitive use of LIKE. I believe the synopsis was that
>tables are either created as case-insensitive, or the search needs to be
>specified as case sensitive (with BINARY).
>
>Could this be a similar issue, perhaps? One table is specifically
>case-insensitive with regard to the function, and the other is not?

In this particular case, we're not dealing with any tables.  I have also
tried adding BINARY to the mix as well, and it didn't make any difference.

Jesse

Thread
Function Still Not WorkingJesse12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingMartijn Tonies12 Jun
    • RE: Function Still Not WorkingTodd M. Boyd12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingSebastian Mendel12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse12 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse12 Jun
    • RE: Function Still Not WorkingTodd M. Boyd13 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse13 Jun
  • Re: Function Still Not WorkingJesse15 Jun