List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antony T Curtis Date:June 5 2008 5:34am
Subject:Re: JAVA UDF HOW
View as plain text

Check out this link for Java stored procedures with MySQL

It is probably what you are looking for. I have some more info on my
blog at

For more information, you can email Eric Herman <eric@stripped> or
you can email me.
Currently, you will not see any Java Stored Procedure functionality in
any official MySQL release but I plan to maintain a fork with this

Soon, I plan to be in a position to build 'preview' binaries for
Linux, FreeBSD, Windows and MacOS.

Antony Curtis,

(Not speaking on behalf of my current or any prior employer)

On 4 Jun 2008, at 01:39, Abhayjeet Singh Grewal wrote:

> Thanks Martin,
> I looked at the link, but I guess I was not able to put my question
> in the
> right way.
> Basically I have a Java Package and I want to call that package from
> function or procedure.
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Abhay
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Martin <mgainty@stripped> wrote:
>> Abhay-
>> It seems you are referring to the UDF Oracle specific User-defined
>> forms
>> Have you looked at
>> ?
>> Martin
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Abhayjeet Singh Grewal" <
>> abhay@stripped>

JAVA UDF HOWAbhayjeet Singh Grewal3 Jun
Re: JAVA UDF HOWAbhayjeet Singh Grewal4 Jun
  • Re: JAVA UDF HOWDan Nelson4 Jun
  • Re: JAVA UDF HOWAntony T Curtis5 Jun
    • Re: JAVA UDF HOWAbhayjeet Singh Grewal5 Jun
      • Re: JAVA UDF HOWAntony T Curtis5 Jun