List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stut Date:June 4 2008 10:44pm
Subject:Re: Incorrect information in file: './maindb/users.frm'
View as plain text
On 4 Jun 2008, at 23:10, Stut wrote:
> HELP!!
>
> Our database just died. SHOW TABLE STATUS shows the message in the
> status line for every table except the one that's MyISAM - the rest
> are InnoDB.
>
> Is there any way to rebuild the .frm files for the InnoDB tables?

Can anyone help? I know I haven't waited very long for an answer but
this is (obviously) a massive problem for us. Do I need to resort to
restoring the last full backup or is there a way to rebuild the .frm
files? I've googled my butt off but can't find anything related to this.

Thanks.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/