List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SenTnel Date:June 3 2008 11:05pm
Subject:INSERTing values in empty fields
View as plain text
Hi all!

My database has a lot of empty fields in the "street" column, meaning that a
lot of streets has no name registered, they're just plain blank.

What I would like to do is to INSERT something like "N/A" (Not Available) in
every field that is empty in the "street" column, but don't know exactly the
SQL statemet to tell:

"In mytable, street column, insert 'N/A' in every empty space"

Thanks!!