List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Marquez Date:June 3 2008 3:31pm
Subject:MySQL Socket Question
View as plain text
Greetings everyone. I just recently upgraded to OS 10.4.11 on my
Powerbook and got the following error when connecting to a database
that was working prior to the upgrade.

"Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket"

I made no changes to the code or the database. I am using PHP to
access the data from a web browser.

Thanks for any help.

--
Pastor Steve
Calvary Chapel Fort Smith

smarquez@stripped

For more information regarding Calvary Chapel Fort Smith, please visit:
http://www.ccfortsmith.com

"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; We
are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be."

C.S. Lewis
Thread
MySQL Socket QuestionSteve Marquez3 Jun
  • Re: MySQL Socket QuestionGerald L. Clark3 Jun
  • Re: MySQL Socket QuestionKaren Abgarian3 Jun