List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:June 1 2008 10:55pm
Subject:RE: Query Getting Slower
View as plain text
Hi Phil-

you can increment your query_cache_size
Information on generating performance metrics
mysql> show variables like 'query%';and tuning for your specific
configuration available at
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql-query-cache.html

e.g.
mysql>set global query_cache_size=50000000;

Martin

> I'd guess that you aren't running any OPTIMIZE TABLE
commands. Try running
> them daily or so.
>
> Phil
>

> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:29 AM, sangprabv <sangprabv@stripped> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> I have a MySQL server with millions of records. And
it's getting slower
>> when we do query. Does anybody can share me how
to tune up my DB to get
>> faster?
TIA

Willy

>> --
>> MySQL General Mailing
List

> Help build our city at http://free-dc.myminicity.com !

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content
contained within this transmission.