List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:June 1 2008 10:32pm
Subject:Re: Query Getting Slower
View as plain text
At 10:29 AM 5/31/2008, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I have a MySQL server with millions of records. And it's getting slower
>when we do query. Does anybody can share me how to tune up my DB to get
>faster? TIA
>

>Willy
Willy,
      You can try Optimize Table as someone else recommended. Also have you
done an Explain on your query to see if it is making use of indexes? If you
don't have the proper index then the query will get slower and slower
because it is doing a full table scan for the query.

Mike

Thread
Query Getting Slowersangprabv1 Jun
  • Re: Query Getting SlowerPhil2 Jun
    • RE: Query Getting SlowerMartin Gainty2 Jun
      • Re: Query Getting SlowerMoon's Father2 Jun
  • Re: Query Getting Slowermos2 Jun