List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Parvesh Garg Date:June 1 2008 9:38am
Subject:Re: to know size of table
View as plain text
Hi Chandra,

You can run SHOW TABLE STATUS LIKE 'tablename'. It should give you what you
want. The only problem that I know of is with InnoDB, most of the data shown
is approximate and not actual..

--
Parvesh

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Chandra N <chandragsk@stripped> wrote:

> I would like to know how to find the size of the stored data in a table.
> Though data types are known at the time of table creation. But, after
> entrying data in the table where it is stored. How much memory is it taken
> to store the info?
>
>  Thanks in advance
>  Karthik

Thread
to know size of tableChandra N1 Jun
  • Re: to know size of tableMikhail Oleynik1 Jun
  • Re: to know size of tableParvesh Garg1 Jun