List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Werner Van Belle Date:May 30 2008 2:26pm
Subject:Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...
View as plain text
SELECT MAX(ID) ... ?

might maybe help if you want to cross connection ??

--
Dr. Werner Van Belle
http://werner.sigtrans.org/

Thread
Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Miguel Cardenas30 May
  • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Michael Dykman30 May
    • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...D Hill30 May
    • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...D Hill30 May
      • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Moon's Father2 Jun
  • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Ben Clewett30 May
    • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Werner Van Belle30 May