List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Miguel Cardenas Date:May 30 2008 1:27pm
Subject:Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...
View as plain text
Hello list

I need to retrieve the AUTOINCREMENT field from the just inserted record,
note that I say JUST INSERTED and not LAST INSERTED.

It is for a website that accepts forms submitted by users, but it may occur
in some time that two or more forms are submitted simultaneously by
different users, so not necessarily the last inserted could be the just
inserted, or yes?

Thanks for any help

Thread
Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Miguel Cardenas30 May
  • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Michael Dykman30 May
    • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...D Hill30 May
    • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...D Hill30 May
      • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Moon's Father2 Jun
  • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Ben Clewett30 May
    • Re: Obtaining AUTOINCREMENT of just inserted record, but...Werner Van Belle30 May