List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:May 24 2008 1:23am
Subject:RE: Spatial operators - DISTANCE
View as plain text
I would start by understanding MySQL spatial located at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/spatial-extensions.html
FWIWMartin______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality
noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of
Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily
endorse content contained within this transmission.> From: john@stripped> To:
mysql@stripped> Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:49:21 -0400> Subject: Spatial
operators - DISTANCE> > Hi,> > I am developing a geo-spatial application that
requires the DISTANCE function. > We have been using 5.1.23-GIS beta, but have noted
that it appears not to be > in the 5.1.24 beta or the 6.0 alpha release. I also can
find no documentation > as to when this will be merged into the main release or go
into production.> > Any hints or clues would be much appreciated.> > -- >
> Best regards,> jona.> > Just don't create a file called -rf. :-)> ---
Larry Wall> > -- > MySQL General Mailing List> For list archives: