List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Samuel Vogel Date:May 22 2008 6:28pm
Subject:Triggering an action every 24 hours
View as plain text
Hey,

I am wondering how I can trigger an Action every 24 hours inside of mysql.
A cron job would also do the job, but it won't work on shared hosts and
it's just another point of failure.

So is there any way to run a specific SQL command every 24 hours inside
of mysql?
I'm using MySQL 5.0.51!

Regards,
Samy
Thread
Triggering an action every 24 hoursSamuel Vogel22 May
  • Re: Triggering an action every 24 hoursDan Nelson22 May
    • Re: Triggering an action every 24 hoursSamuel Vogel22 May
  • RE: Triggering an action every 24 hoursRolando Edwards22 May