List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Ellin Date:May 22 2008 1:49pm
Subject:Spatial operators - DISTANCE
View as plain text

I am developing a geo-spatial application that requires the DISTANCE function.
We have been using 5.1.23-GIS beta, but have noted that it appears not to be
in the 5.1.24 beta or the 6.0 alpha release. I also can find no documentation
as to when this will be merged into the main release or go into production.

Any hints or clues would be much appreciated.

 Best regards,

Just don't create a file called -rf. :-)
 --- Larry Wall
Spatial operators - DISTANCEJohn Ellin22 May
  • RE: Spatial operators - DISTANCEMartin Gainty24 May