List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Ellin Date:May 22 2008 1:49pm
Subject:Spatial operators - DISTANCE
View as plain text
Hi,

I am developing a geo-spatial application that requires the DISTANCE function.
We have been using 5.1.23-GIS beta, but have noted that it appears not to be
in the 5.1.24 beta or the 6.0 alpha release. I also can find no documentation
as to when this will be merged into the main release or go into production.

Any hints or clues would be much appreciated.

--

 Best regards,
 jona.

Just don't create a file called -rf. :-)
 --- Larry Wall
Thread
Spatial operators - DISTANCEJohn Ellin22 May
  • RE: Spatial operators - DISTANCEMartin Gainty24 May